Wednesday 6 August 2014

My Knitting Stash

Knit Stash

So here is my knitting stash! I got these bags from Spotlight and they can just about hold all my yarn and accessories.



Most of my needles and accessories I bought new, but some came with a knitting magazine I bought and some come from Op Shops



Needles
 Sew Needles

Stitch Holders
 Buttons

I have a range of needle sizes, DPNS and circular needles, but only one crochet hook as I have not yet mastered crochet.

Finally, here is my yarn collection, when taking these photos, I realised how much pink yarn I have...

Yarn Stash

YarnYarn






2 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures of people's stashes, it reminds me that I need to do a post like this soon. A stash review is a great way to find out if you tend to always use the same colour. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete