Monday 22 September 2014

A Jumbo Bargain




Fellow knitters will understand the excitement over finding an absolute bargain priced yarn... today I was 'just browsing' the craft section of a shop, and came across these HUGE balls of yarn. They were 400g of 100% acrylic jumbo 12ply yarn for $22.99... but then I spotted that the Stone colour ball were reduced to $4.97!! It wasn't actually marked as on sale, but I took it over to the price checker by chance.


There were only three ball of this yarn left, and the label said you needed three to make the throw on the label, so I threw them into my basket!!

I am unsure if I will actually make the throw or not, there are a selection of free patterns available for this yarn on the Knitwise Pricewise website here and I have my eye on the Honeycomb Sweater.

I will update on here once I have made my decision on what to make, and will of course share the finished project.

Find this yarn in my yarn stash on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment